Used Oven Equipment
Oven equipment is incredibly useful when your production and processing requires your product or materials to be heated before forming a finished product or another state able to be further processed. Oven equipment is capable of low heating or handling temperatures in excess of 800° F.
Ovens come in many variations right down to their power sources, creating heat from electricity, steam, or natural gas, depending on the model you select. With so many options, you may have questions before you make your oven equipment investment, and we’re here to provide you with answers on options like:
- Baking Ovens – a general classification for ovens used in baking and proofing products in batches, typically manually loaded and unloaded
- Depyrogenation Ovens – used mostly in pharmaceutical industries, sterilizes glass containers to prepare them for product by heating them to an extreme degree
- Roaster Ovens – heated agitation equipment that precisely controlled during batch heating and roasting, typically used for food items such as coffee beans or nuts
- Temperature Humidity Ovens – uses reticulating and humid air to set and cook products in a manner in which moisture is not lost, typically used for batch operations
- Tray Granulation Ovens – controlled heated air dries product placed on trays to a specific moisture content, usually processed in batches
There are many things to consider before investing in oven equipment, from the size and volume of the product you’re heating, to the degree at which you’ll need to process these materials. Your success is our success, and we’re dedicated to helping you select the best oven equipment available for your production and processing needs, including models from manufacturers like Meincke, Winkler, Calumatic, and many others.
Simply contact us today to speak with an oven equipment representative, who will gladly assist you through your selection process.